Hello from the beach!
I hope you and everyone you care about is well. I’ve finished the first two books in my new series. Book three is underway. We are still sheltering in due to Covid-19. Books (writing and reading) are our only form of escape.
I am excited to share Kierstin Marquet’s book, Shattered Lives. Read on, get your free copy, and meet an author I am learning to love.
On January 1st, 2020, I chose one goal. I was going to go into this year with fearless faith and hope.
You might be laughing right now. My extended (huge) family has laughed about winning Pandemic Bingo. So far we have experienced:
- Job loss
- Major illness diagnosed in our immediate family
- A kidney patient in complete quarantine
- A tree falling on two vehicles and the roof
- The great chicken massacre of 2020
- Business closed
- Protests and riots about issues we really care about and impacting people we love
- Murder hornets in the neighborhood
- Homeschool chaos
- First responders still at work in health care and law enforcement
- Sewing hundreds of masks for first responders and family
- Babies born during a pandemic
- All travel canceled
- Feeling like we are personally supporting Costco by hoarding food, Lysol, and toilet paper
- Cutting–no–butchering our own hair
- But so far, we are well and grateful to God for that blessing. All the experiences on our Pandemic Bingo cards have
- only brought us closer together. We met each fresh challenge on our knees.
When my future was as clear as mud, time, and time again, I went forward with fearless faith. Either I should be careful for what I pray for–or grateful the Lord inspired and prepared me.
On those big days—those life-altering moments–I recited a scripture my sister taught me after she learned she was dying of cancer.
I am guessing you have your own bingo card. But, do you have a blessings card? Through it all, we have experienced so many blessings.
- Financial miracles allowing me to write a new series of books
- Staying close to family than ever before through video chat
- Watching my adult children support each other because our family is all we have
- Home church with extended family
- After praying for years, we received direct answers and blessings
- Feeling closer to God and grateful for the good things
- Daily tender mercies from Heaven
I would love to hear how you are doing. I read every comment.